The ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is an e-payment facility that provides cardholders with an easy, safe and convenient method of performing financial transactions without the need for human interface. This is an electronic card that allows you to easily access funds from your bank account at any of our network banks (G-link) ATM platform and enable you to make real payment for goods and services at designated shops using our POS devices.
- It is small and fits into your wallet.
- It is made out of plastic.
- It has a magnetic strip on the backside that can help the ATM machine identify your name and bank account details.
- Your name is printed on it.
- It has enhanced chip and pin security features.
- Easy access to cash
- 24/7 access to cash
- Cost effective means of banking
- An extension of banking hours
- Makes self- service banking possible
- Open a Midland Savings, current or Kiddie Savings account
- Register by filling an ATM request form
- A one off fee of GHC5 is deducted from your account