This is a chequeing account which enables the customer to make payments to suppliers and associates (without necessarily visiting his/her branch) through the issue of cheques. A Current Account is ideal for carrying out day-to-day business transactions. With the Midland Savings and Loans Current Account, you can access your account anytime, anywhere, and deposit cheques at any Midlands Savings and Loans branch.
With a vast network of branches in Greater Accra, Bonsu Nkwanta, Juaboso in Western Region, and access to a multitude of ATM’s, you can keep track of all your transactions anytime. The features and benefits of this account type include:
- Midland Savings and Loans offer you Doorstep Banking, a channel, which is convenient, secure and hassle-free. Now, you can enjoy the benefits of banking right at your doorstep. The Bank will arrange to render the services like Cash & Cheque Pickup and Cash Delivery, through our experienced staff.
- Personalized cheques with client’s name printed on each cheque leaflet for enhanced security.
- Fund transfer between Midland Savings and Loans accounts shall be carried out at no charge.
- Register for Instant Alert service (SMS Banking) and receive updates on your account as and when the selected transaction take place – All these happen without visiting the branch or ATM.
- Withdrawals can be made over the counter or by ATM.
- Monthly statements are sent to customers upon request; including E-statements as well as hard copies by post. Additional statements request comes at a fee.
- Currently the minimum initial deposit is: GHC 10.
- Maintenance fee – 0.00125*T/O applied monthly (amount not exceeding GH¢20).
Requirements needed for opening this account are:
- A valid ID (driver’s license, passport, voters ID).
- 2 passport size pictures.
- Proof of residential address (Utility bill).
- Letter of introduction from an employer (Optional).
- Minimum deposit of GHC 10.
- No restrictions on the products you can access.
- Account opening is made easy and stress free.
- This gives convenience to you as you are not restricted to your branch.
- You don’t have to strain yourself in paying monthly obligations.
- You have access to your funds without the added and huge risk of carrying cash.
- All your money is safe and secured and all can be withdrawn any time.
- Can have access to your money when others have closed for business.
- You can monitor your deposits and be able to reconcile with your account statements.
- The more you operate your account the more money you can qualify for.