This is an account operated by a parent or guardian on behalf of his/her child until the child is 18 years. The guardian or parent serves as a trustee for the child.
- Deposit of GHC 10.00.
- Child gets access to account when he/she turns 18 years old.
- Account earns compound interest each year.
- The child gets educational packages from the bank if account is operated from kindergarten to Junior High School.
- Child can enjoy products like personal and any other loans at age 18.
- Obtain bank statement on account upon request.
Requirements needed for opening this account:
- A valid ID of parents.
- 2 passport-size pictures of parent/guardian.
- 2passport-size pictures of child.
- Monthly deposit GHC 10.00 or more.